Thursday, May 19, 2005

...that song again?...




Slow to the punch, but I'm caught up now. It's a beautifully sunny afternoon here and I thought it was good idea to coordinate that with some light pop funk. Then I realized that while 'Word Up!' and a cover of 'Lean On Me' were fun in a meaningless sort of way, they both are on my list of "Why'd they have to play that song again?" If a one-hit wonder is only good for one-hit, so be it, but please don't let us neglect those (slightly) hidden album cuts that are the true gems. So instead of that one song that made everyone buy the cassingle (it was the 80's, after all), I'm posting the 'should've been the hit' hit.

Club Nouveau
Why You Treat Me So Bad
Life, Love & Pain
Warner Bros.


Cameo
Fast, Fierce, & Funny
Word Up!
Polygram

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home