Monday, June 27, 2005

...forgiveness...




So... I was "Too Busy Thinking About My Baby", so I didn't post much last week. I will admit that "It's A Shame" that I make excuses, because there are none. I truly am "Sorry" for this disrespect, and to my regular readers, I say "Sorry Fi Botha" if you were greeted with no updates. If anything, I beg your mercy and ask that you "Take It Easy" on me. Go ahead and point, laugh and state "The Brain Is Lost", but don't take it out on the music. Six big new hits for you today. All genres representing. (Soul / Rap / Rock / Reggae / Bossa / MicroHouse)

Marvin Gaye
Too Busy Thinking About My Baby
M.P.G.
Motown


Devin The Dude
It's A Shame
Just Tryin' To Live
Virgin


The Easybeats
Sorry
The Definitive Anthology
Repertoire


Major Mackerel
Sorry Fi Botha
Dancehall Roots
Metro


Jorge Ben
Take It Easy (My Brother Charles)


Ellen Allien
The Brain Is Gone
Thrills
Bpitch Control

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home