Friday, June 17, 2005

...when love is new...




If you haven't heard the news... My sister is getting married tomorrow. I've been a bit busy this week running around and picking up the occasional errand that either my Mom or Aunt can't accomplish. Let's just say I was driving back from the airport at 12:30 am last night. She's got more planned, and I'm involved, so I thought I'd post an ineffective tribute to this (hopefully only once) occasion. When I think of a nice Methodist marriage in the middle of JoCo, good friends like Nasir and Dré immediately give me the soundtrack. Each cut is culled from their most recent release and refers to... who? We know what Nas and Kelis did recently... On the other hand, I think André just has Prince-fever. Regardless, the sentiment is still there and I hope that Andy and Christine have twice the joys considered when the artist was creating their ode.

Nas
Getting Married
Street's Disciple
Sony


Outkast
Dracula's Wedding
Speakerboxxx / The Love Below
La Face

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home